Dr. Iannitelli at Advanced Image Med Spa was trained to do The Vampire Facial® by Dr.Charles Runels, MD. the designer and inventor of this innovative combination that’s become a sensation world-wide…
The Inventor of the Vampire Procedures, Dr. Charles Runels, Treats the Gorgeous CNN Headline News Reporter–Yasmin…
Kim Kardashian immediately after her famous Vampire Facial® Procedure
Do You Show These Signs of Aging?
- Skin color more gray because of less blood flow.
- Fine vertical lines around the mouth
- Skin texture becomes less smooth. As a result, you looks “worn”, or “tired” or “droopy.” The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
- Scars from trauma, acne, or chicken pox
Ways to Rejuvenate the Face…
With many ways to rejuvenate the face, why look for a better way? You may have tried some of the following strategies:
- Skin creams and facial peels by a skilled aesthetician can be very helpful but sometimes are just not strong enough to rejuvenate the tissue adequately.
- Retin A and other prescription medications (like hydraquinone) also improve texture and should be carefully prescribed in a way that gives benefit without adverse effects. But, still, the results can be slow and less than what’s needed.
- Cosmetic surgery can remove excess skin and make the person appear younger. But, a surgical facelift can be more than what’s needed for some people (especially when lots of extra skin is not the main problem).
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers (like Juvederm and Restylane) lift the skin away from the bone to restore youthful volume and shape. But HA fillers can cause problems near the eye. The HA fillers do little to improve skin tone and texture
Here’s how it’s done..
3 Steps of the Vampire Facial® Procedure
First, Dr. Iannitelli (1) isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood. Then (2), our trained estheticians use a micro-needling device to create multiple micro-punctures –both driving the isolated growth factors into the skin & creating stimulus for tightening and rejuvenation of the collagen of the face. Then (3), we paint the growth factors onto the micro-punctures so that the growth factors soak into the tissue for further stimulation of tightening and skin rejuvenation.
The skin tightens, and glows with color, and scaring softens for a beautiful younger and very natural result.
1. Isolating the Magic from Your Blood
12 Tiny Needles on the Head Move Up & Down at 8Thousand Times per Minute!
Micro-needling (also known as collagen induction therapy) is a minimally invasive technique that uses tiny sterile micro-needles to create very small, controlled punctures to the top layer of the skin. These microscopic punctures then heal by triggering the body to create new collagen and elastin, resulting in an improvement in the appearance of the skin. It also allows for the active ingredients in the topically applied skin products to be absorbed into the deeper skin layers.
At Advanced Image Med Spa we use the SkinStylus® because it is the only device that can be autoclave sterilized for our clients safety and peace of mind. That means no chance of bodily fluids being transferred from one client to another.
(3) Coating and Soaking Your Face with Blood-Derived Growth Factors
These growth factors then activate multipotent stem cells already in the skin (tricking them into “thinking” there’s been an injury and new younger tissue should generated).
The multipotent stem cells then develop into new collagen, new blood vessels, and new fatty tissue trying to “repair” the skin that was never injured!
The result…younger-appearing skin!
The effects of the procedure improve for 2 to 3 months and last for at least 1 to 2 years!
Use Your Blood to Rejuvenate Your Face…
Schedule your complimentary skin consultation to see if the Vampire Facial® is the right procedure for your face!