PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) at Advanced Image Med Spa & Elite Wellness Center Glendale, Arizona
As we age our skin’s ability to produce collagen and elastin, heal and regenerate decreases. For patients who wish to revitalize and rejuvenate the skin, stimulate hair regrowth, increase sexual performance and many other regenerative processes PRP can be the key. Top rated Cosmetic Surgeon and Regenerative Medicine specialist, Dr. Jennessa Iannitelli utilizes PRP topically and injected into tissues to obtain safe and dramatic results for her patients.
Why Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)Platelets accelerate healing. PRP is effective because it contains a high concentration of growth factors that accelerate healing. All PRP is not created equal which is why we use a very high concentration kit at Advanced Image Med Spa. PRP gives healing a significant boost by depositing a large number of platelets into the injured tissues. PRP releases growth factors that rebuild tissues. The various growth factors secreted by platelets help tissues heal by:
- Stimulating the production of blood vessels
- Promoting cellular division and development
- Regenerating collagen, ligaments, tendons, bone, fat, and skin
- Recruiting regenerative cells to the area
- Preventing degeneration of healthy tissues
- Releasing proteins that allow new cells to connect and rebuild tissues PRP regulates inflammation.
- PRP lowers the risk of scarring.
- PRP has an excellent safety record.
- PRP doesn’t produce any known side effects.