Microdermabrasion uses tiny crystals or a special tip to gently remove the outer layers of skin leaving you with a fresh healthy glow. Microdermabrasion is safe on all skin types and is great for superficial sun spots, scarring, and fine lines. You may experience mild temporary redness after the procedure and will be instructed on skin care and sun avoidance for several days.
If you have deeper or more pronounced sun damage, scarring, or wrinkles you may be a candidate for laser resurfacing, photofacials, or a chemical peel.
Come in today for a free consultation with one of our experienced staff to determine the right treatment for you.
- Effective in reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminishes light acne scars
- Creates a more even and glowing skin tone
- Non-invasive procedure
- Popular choice for a quick fix of facial treatments
- No downtime
- Results are immediate and continue to improve with each treatment