The Liquid FaceLift Non-Surgical Facelift
No Anesthesia. No Incisions, No Downtime
What is the Liquid FaceLift?
The Liquid FaceLift is a procedure that replenishes lost volume and restores youthful facial contours. The uniqueness of the Liquid FaceLift is that it not only revives the ideal youthful shape but also enhances and beautifies your natural features making the procedure suitable for persons of all ages. It accentuates the cheekbone region, revives the under-eye area including reducing the appearance of dark circles, that “tired” look and even bulging lower lids, and defines the jawline and upper neck instantly. The Liquid FaceLift requires no incisions, stitches, or general anesthesia.
How is the Liquid FaceLift Performed?
Using a specialized cannula Dr. Iannitelli will sculpt designated parts of your facial region to instantly lift and contour your skin using Juvederm Voluma and Vollure to mold and shape your face. This method reduces your chance of bruising and swelling compared to other methods using needles. All Juvederm products are Hyaluronic Acid fillers, HA is a substance naturally present in the skin reducing the chance of allergic reaction and other complications. Your rejuvenated face is then “sculpted” to accent and highlight your individual beauty. In addition, after the procedure, Dr. Iannitelli will apply all-natural topical products to further reduce the chance of post-procedure swelling or bruising.
What Can The Liquid FaceLift Do For You?
- Accentuate your cheekbone region and diminish under eye hollowness helping to rid you of that tired aging look
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles or bulging lower lids
- Define your jawline, rid your face of unpleasant jowls
- Significantly improve your upper neck area
- Refine the lines around your mouth (smile lines)
- Fill your lips to make them look smooth, full, and natural. It even improves resting sad face
More About The Liquid FaceLift at Advanced Image Med Spa & Elite Wellness Center
- The procedure is customized to each patient
- We only use FDA approved fillers – VOLUMA XC® , Vollure® and JUVÉDERM®
- The Liquid FaceLift is suitable for both women and men between the ages of 25-90
- Performed with a specialized cannula instead of needles to lessen bruising and swelling.
More Liquid FaceLift® Benefits
- Instant results with minimal downtime
- No general anesthesia or incisions
- Results last between 1-2 years, depending on your metabolism
Is The Liquid FaceLift really a “Lunch-time Facelift”?
Yes. The entire procedure takes Dr. Iannitelli between 30-60 minutes. You can immediately resume your daily activities post-procedure.
How long is the recovery?
There is no recovery time with the Liquid FaceLift. However, you may feel slight tenderness, soreness, and possible minor bruising for a couple of days post-procedure. All-natural topical products are applied after the procedure to further reduce the chance of post-procedure swelling or bruising. These products may be purchased as well for your use at home.
Do the results vary from patient to patient?
Yes, Dr. Iannitelli customizes the Liquid FaceLift procedure to uniquely benefit each patient, she uses a very individualistic approach. As she closely studies your facial structure, Dr. Iannitelli will customize the procedure so that it naturally accents your specific features.
How is the Liquid FaceLift different from a traditional facelift?
Advancements in current cosmetic technology have made it possible to undergo non-invasive procedures that can mirror the results of traditional facelifts in some cases. Patients enjoy similar results without the unwelcoming post-operative effects, such as facial discomfort and extensive healing time.
Can the effect of the procedure be reversed?
Yes. The Liquid FaceLift is one of the few procedures that are completely reversible.
How long do the effects of the Liquid FaceLift last?
The Liquid FaceLift lasts between 1-2 years, depending on the type of product used and the rate it metabolizes within the patient. Independent results vary. Periodic touch-ups are recommended to maintain the effects of the procedure.